Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Random CD Cover maker

This is my initial attempted at designing and making a CD. I chose the font for Paps because it looks like a vintage carnival font that would fit in the indie band genre. I put it in the red so it stood out from the image.


The photo on my album is slightly burred so when i make my video I need to ensure that the photo i take is in high quality. I also need to spend more time of the fonts. My red fonts do not go with the pale blue picture. Also the fonts do not flow with the picture, they look to just be put on top rather then blend in. Compared to the album above I need to make sure my album title and band name are in bigger text.

1 comment:

  1. Tp push for higher marks compare your creation to a professional one. What are the similarities/differences? What has this taught you? How is your idea developing?

    ReplyDelete